Ok you guys, I'm back with the conversations. Now I'm going to do as many via video as I can. So if you have any guys in the NC area, who would be good for a topic, let me know!
Today's Guy: D. Lee
How I know him: Our mutual friend suggested we talk about an issue D. Lee was having. He introduced us at church.
Topic: The dreaded FRIEND ZONE
So D. Lee and I discussed the friend zone. Do you feel that the "friend zone" is the place potentially good mates go to fizzle out? How often have you placed a guy in the "friend zone" because you just didn't feel a "spark" or "chemistry"?
Guys, do you think women miss out on good potential mates by placing guys into the friend zone?
Or is the friend zone not so bad after all? Is it not better to be friends with your mate first? Or is the friend zone totally different than being friends leading to mates?
dating (205) relationships (203) sports (155) fashion (101) news (92) celebrities (83) shopping (76) humor (54) love (53) basketball (52) Music (43) NBA (38) battle of the sexes (36) children (36) politics (32) product review (23) blogging (22) law (22) crime (21) men's fashion (20) communication (19) BET The Game (17) criminal law (16) college (15) college basketball (15) conflict (15) parents (15) commitment (13) Basketball wives (12) college football (12) cooking (12) natural hair (12) religion (10) family (9) natural beauty (9) Holidays (8) RoomieLoverFriends (8) break ups (7) 100 Common Sense Dating Tips (6) Cam Newton (6) spirituality (5) male female friendships (4) spirituatlity (4) Beauty products (3) celebrity interview (3) Blog Trends (2) dating tips (2) male friends (2) metrosexual (2) Dating Tip of The Day (1)
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (62)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (314)
- Beyonce and Jay Z celebrate pregnancy
- #22 What he said: A conversation with my guy frien...
- How wealthy people, like Kim Kardashian, stay weal...
- Stop pulling the race card
- Detective Gary McFadden, a shining example of manh...
- The U made a deal with the devil, now it's time to...
- Male perspective on Basketball Wives
- Who in the heck left the gate open?!
- Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Face contest
- #21 What he said: A conversation with my guy frien...
- I don't wanna be a player no more...
- Bojangles, bologna, and other bizarre food funnies...
- Body LANGUAGE
- Solving problems in long form
- "I want a man with a plan, not a boy with a toy."
- ▼ August (15)