Friday, January 27, 2012
Michael Kors bag from Ross
I love a good bag. But I also don't like to spend a lot of money. I stopped shopping at malls a few years ago, because they would always lure me in with the shiny lights and what not! hahaha
I carry a lot of stuff in my bags...from allergy medicine to client files and the regular stuff like keys, phones, lip gloss and such. So I need a big bag.
Totes are my go to bags of choice. I carry a small purse inside of a tote sometimes. I recently found this Michael Kors bag at Ross, and the shininess caught my eye! (I don't know what it is with me and shiny things...lol)
This bag was over 50% off the retail price and has a sleek nickel finish. I love the contrast with the wheat colored strap. He makes a similar bag in red...If y'all want to get me a late birthday gift...have at it :)
dating (207) relationships (205) sports (155) fashion (101) news (92) celebrities (83) shopping (76) humor (54) love (53) basketball (52) Music (43) NBA (38) battle of the sexes (37) children (37) politics (32) product review (23) blogging (22) law (22) crime (21) men's fashion (20) communication (19) BET The Game (17) criminal law (16) college (15) college basketball (15) conflict (15) parents (15) commitment (13) Basketball wives (12) college football (12) cooking (12) natural hair (12) religion (10) family (9) natural beauty (9) Holidays (8) RoomieLoverFriends (8) break ups (7) 100 Common Sense Dating Tips (6) Cam Newton (6) spirituality (5) male female friendships (4) spirituatlity (4) Beauty products (3) celebrity interview (3) Blog Trends (2) dating tips (2) male friends (2) metrosexual (2) Dating Tip of The Day (1)
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (62)
- ► 2013 (219)
- Excuse me Blake Griffin...Vince Carter had the sic...
- Obedient Wives Club
- Michael Kors bag from Ross
- Selfish single parents
- President Obama and Governor Jan Brewer
- "College really isn't necessary"
- BET's The Game Season 5 Episode 4
- #27 What he said: A conversation with my guy frien...
- SOPA and PIPA explained
- BET's The Game Season 5 Episode 3
- BET's The Game Season 5 Episode 1 and 2
- Realist vs Idealist
- Martin Luther King, Jr., "Believe in yourself"
- #26 What he said: A conversation with my guy frien...
- Birthday Diaries
- What giving relationship advice has taught me abou...
- Can you stand the rain?
- Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus by Jefferson B...
- YBBG Logo
- She got her man
- Adventurous couple
- New Hampshire debate: Newt Gingrich the chicken ha...
- UNC Tunic from Meesh and Mia
- What you say, what he hears
- Résumé Lovers
- Savannah's ring
- ENGAGED: Lebron James and Savannah Brinson
- #25 What he said: A conversation with my guy frien...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2011 (237)